Welcome to the Daily Baby Basics courses. These series of short, easy to follow videos are designed to give you the tools to improve your mood, your posture, your energy levels and the way you handle your baby. You can dive into the videos daily, weekly or whenever you need a reminder on these vital wellbeing pointers.
Also an ideal present for a new mum!
- GOLDEN THREAD BREATH
- HISSING/SSHHING BREATH
- UJAII/WARRIOR BREATH
- HUMMING/BEE BREATH
- COPING/SINGING BREATH
Ahhh, the breath. My favourite subject. This series of must have videos has the potential to change your life.
Practice and repeat, practice and repeat until it becomes second nature and you can drop into a space of calm when there is chaos. You’ll have these skills for life, not just for early parenthood. That’s the beauty and power of the breathwork series.
If you attend my classes, these are perfect for reminding you of the breathing techniques that I teach. If you haven’t been to my classes, then I welcome you and I know that these videos will help you throughout pregnancy and early motherhood. Just keep practising!
- Quick & easy to follow
- Restore & renew your energy instantly
- Decreases stress levels
- Baby is easier to calm because your cup is half full not half empty
- Helps with sleep deprivation
- Can be returned to again and again either as a reminder or as a guided breath meditation.
- TIGER IN THE TREE HOLD
- TIGER IN THE TREE WITH POSTURE POINTERS
- TIGER IN THE TREE SWAPPING SIDES
- TIGER IN THE TREE TO FIREMAN’S HOLD WITH STRETCHES
- SAFETY HOLD WITH BANNISTER ARM
- SUPPORTED CRADLE HOLD WITH GENTLE STRETCHES
About Baby Holds
If you haven’t had much experience of handling a baby then how are you expected to know instinctively what to do with your new baby? This knowledge used to be passed on from generation to generation with the involvement and support of the extended family, which happens less often now. These videos will show you different ways to hold your baby and how to minimise the strain on your body.
There are some holds which are magic and can instantly settle both your baby and you.
I cover a variety of holds and yoga inspired movement so you don’t walk round like Quasimodo. After practice you will handle your baby confidently, even gracefully instead of feeling clumsy and awkward which we all do at some point. An ideal gift for a mum to be so she has this skill before baby is born.
- Different ways to hold your baby, each with it’s own benefit, broken down into simple steps.
- Gives you confidence in holding your baby and posture pointers so your body will thank you for it.
- More contact, less stress and more enjoyment.
- The number one baby hold that every new parent must know.
- NO MORE SLUMPY WUMPY
- HOW TO CALM A FRACTIOUS BABY
- THE BABY NOMAD BABY WIGGLE
- SPIRAL PICK UP (RIGHT SIDE)
- SPIRAL PICK UP (LEFT SIDE) SEQUENCE
- SPIRAL PICK UP WITH FINLAY AND MAX
About Baby Basics
“I wish they’d told me this when I first had my baby”
“Why don’t they tell you this before you leave hospital?”
Well, they don’t BUT in these short videos I’ve put together, you may just find that even one of these Brilliant Baby Basics will help. And that, my fellow parent, is priceless…
After years of teaching, learning, gathering and most importantly observing, I’ve put together 6 videos which will help both you and your baby.
These are not tips like how to bath your baby, what formula to give your baby, how to breastfeed, how to get your baby to sleep; these are short and vital practices that can transform the way that you approach the handling of your baby and how you use your body.
- Small yet vital changes to your posture which will prevent long term problems
- Gentler ways to pick up and put down your baby with least stress to their bodies
- Handling your baby with confidence
- Instantly calm your baby