4 MONTHS to CRUISING
These classes ease you back into your body and continue the expansion of the bond with your baby through breath, mindfulness, movement, music and relaxation.
NO YOGA EXPERIENCE NEEDED
A typical session contains a range of gentle yoga for you and your baby. There is a structure to the class, but most of the time you follow your baby’s cues.
Combining movement, music and massage creates a ‘spiral of JOY’.
With our sedentary lifestyles babies spend a lot of time in car seats, baby chairs and prams. They don’t get to experience their full potential for movement.
BENEFITS FOR BABY
- Aids DIGESTION and circulation.
- Can help the baby SLEEP more deeply.
- Strengthens and aids physical development.
- Enhanced interaction & communication between parent and baby.
- Helps DEVELOPMENT of the brain and the nervous system.
BENEFITS FOR MOTHER
- Helps to regain STRENGTH and maintain posture.
- Releases tension from the back, neck and shoulders.
- TONES the abdominal muscles and pelvic floor.
- Deep RELAXATION helps you to release and REPLENISH your energy.
- Builds CONFIDENCE, trust and communication between mum and baby.
These classes are continuous and progressive with your baby’s development.
When your baby begins walking you can move onto Family Yoga.
Baby yoga is without a doubt one of the highlights of my mummy week. It provides me with a chance to do something fun and interactive with my son while also focusing on me. As a new Mum it also provides a nurturing space in which to develop, gain confidence and just as importantly make friends with other new mums. Julie is a great facilitator, not just a teacher and creates a lovely environment where worries can be shared and giggles a plenty can be had. I was also lucky enough to do Julie’s baby massage course and loved it – it proved to be a lovely bonding experience for my son and I as well as helping me to meet other new mums. I would highly recommend both courses!
Ellie & Charlie